× HKMBA Mountain Biking Advocacy 香港越野單車協進會

Topic-icon Fight for more trails - Join the HKMBA Core Team !

Warning: getimagesize(/home/hkmba/www/www/media/kunena/ranks/hkmba logo_211.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hkmba/www/www/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 902
5 years 7 months ago #2652

Warning: getimagesize(/home/hkmba/www/www/media/kunena/ranks/hkmba logo_211.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hkmba/www/www/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 902

• HKMBA
  • HKMBA

• Thank you received: 7

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • I am inviting interested members to join the HKMBA inner circle also known as the HKMBA Core Team. This team is lead by our acting Chairman (me) and our Vice Chairman, Kenneth Lam.

The role of the HKMBA is to:
    - advocate for mountain bikers in HK
    - promote and develop the sport
    - build a strong and connected community

Our dream is make HK one of the best mountain biking destinations in Asia or even the world, perhaps "Asia's Whistler" if you like.

How you fit in depends on what your interests are:

If you are good at Web Design and/or IT then we could use help with improving the outlook of our website, doing backups, and CMS upgrades.

Or if you like to write stories then we could use your help to keep the HKMBA front page fresh and current.

If you like marketing or promotional work then we would could use your help to improve the HKMBA brand perhaps by helping us create and sell jerseys again. Or perhaps help us raise money by recruiting advertisers.

If you are more interested in social events then we could use your help to organize rides, events, trail building maintenance days

If you like to be a pain in the authorities side then we need people to keep up the advocacy fight by writing letters, arranging meetings, stating the deficiencies and so on. This is the painful side of the HKMBA role and you will have the title "Chief Pest"

If you are the CEO type then we have an opening for the role of Chairman of the HKMBA. In this role you will oversee all aspects of the HKMBA and often you might find yourself doing all of them too. It a role for an individual who is truly committed to realizing our dream.

We are an all-volunteer team so we expect you to have your own priorities in life and any help you can lend the cause is immensely appreciated.

If you are interested in any of the above and do not back down from a fight or challenge then the HKMBA needs you!

Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will respond personally.

Thanks,
    Tom

Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by tom. Reason: wording
    The topic has been locked.
    Moderators: bikestevebrandon