× Bike Trips 旅程分享

Topic-icon New Zealand trip?

5 years 8 months ago #2617

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Anybody have any experience with mtn biking in New Zealand? Looking for any and all advice from anyone who's ridden there, esp regarding guides/tour operators. I'm thinking about a week+ trip in July, with primary goal to see the best riding NZ has to offer. Thanks for any advice!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #2631

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Would you be interested, instead, join us for heli- biking in kazakhstan n Kyrgzstan 8th - 22nd July, run by Spice Roads. Me, never been biking in NZ though it certainly is on my list for next visit

5 years 8 months ago #2637

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• zarakachan, wow! was never even on my radar but timing fits well for me I think. I will look into spice roads online and check it out. I may be reaching back out to you. Many thanks for the offer to possibly join your goup.

5 years 8 months ago #2638

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• yeah ! be great you join us, currently only myself and 2 Belgium guys signed up. Strictly speaking less than one month to go, I am really excited for it.

Do take a look at this trip on their web-site. Lets start training together so we could enjoy this trip to the maximum :laugh: B)

Moderators: bikestevebrandon