× Talking dirty 隨意發言

Topic-icon First GoPro video, HK Island & Snake Trail (Lamma)

6 years 11 months ago #1905

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Hey guys,

I've had my GoPro for 4 months but wasn't getting good video with the standard helmet & chest mounts. I finally discovered that there's a chain of stores in HK (X Game) that sell GoPros and their accessories so i went and bought the Grab bag of mounts, as well as the seatpost mount and got to work.

This was just a leisurely ride around central, sheung wan and lamma... mostly just testing out the angles. Also my first time editing footage, so I'm pretty happy with how that came out!

Anyways, I want to modify the backpack mount to get a view taht is more from behind so the viewer can see more than just my face. If anyone has any suggestions for a hardware shop with PVC pipes, plentiful tools and working english around mid-levels/central, please let me know.

VIDEO LINK:

PHOTOS:
    Unicorn Face Mount

Backpack Mount

Wearing BackPack Mount

Some footage screencaps:

[/video]

Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Alejandro.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #1909

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Great video! Some interesting angles... Remember seeing the helmet mounted camera view from some MX videos ages ago (looking back at the riders face) always looks strange being fixed to the head with the world moving in the background....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
    You are here: Home Forum 討論區 HKMBA Riders forum Talking Dirty 隨意發言 First GoPro video, HK Island & Snake Trail (Lamma)