× Talking dirty 隨意發言

Topic-icon Close encounters of the hairy kind

6 years 6 months ago #2246

• Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

• Thank you received: 5

• Birthdate: Unknown

• I thought you might appreciate this photo of an angry encounter with a wild pig on the trail at Lai Chi Wo this morning. It got its mouth snagged by a piece of wire and was unable to run away as I approached - I got within 10 feet to take a photo and it charged me with a mighty roar - fortunately the wire didn't snap. This trail is strictly for nature buffs - last time I saw a python blocking the path.

Attachments:
    Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by econbus.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #2247

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Wow big looking beast! Did you phone the authorities to set him free??

Warning: getimagesize(/home/hkmba/www/www/media/kunena/ranks/hkmba logo_211.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hkmba/www/www/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 902
    6 years 6 months ago #2248

Warning: getimagesize(/home/hkmba/www/www/media/kunena/ranks/hkmba logo_211.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hkmba/www/www/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 902

• HKMBA
  • HKMBA

• Thank you received:

• That is really a terrible story. You find intrigue and adventure in a poor animal's mouth caught on a wire? As the other writer mentioned you should have called the authorities so they could have released it.

6 years 6 months ago #2249

• Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

• Thank you received: 5

• Woah! Slow down with the criticism. The excitement was with encountering such a magnificent beast - I took no pleasure in seeing him trapped like that. Given that my phone had no reception, I couldn't phone the authorities, but I informed a group of police officers coming the other way about 5 minutes later. Would you have reacted any differently? This was is hardly an every day occurrence.

Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by econbus.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
    You are here: Home Forum 討論區 HKMBA Riders forum Talking Dirty 隨意發言 Close encounters of the hairy kind