× Talking dirty 隨意發言

Topic-icon Worst face plant injury I have seen in 16 years of riding!

Warning: getimagesize(/home/hkmba/www/www/media/kunena/ranks/hkmba logo_211.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hkmba/www/www/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 902
6 years 3 months ago #2535

Warning: getimagesize(/home/hkmba/www/www/media/kunena/ranks/hkmba logo_211.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hkmba/www/www/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 902

• HKMBA
  • HKMBA

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • I went riding with bunch of guys in the Sinai, Egypt last week. When I was watching this one dude do some jumps I remembered that he was the same guy who smashed his face a mere two months before in an area we ride near Cairo. I told him he has some brass balls riding in the super technical terrain of the Sinai mountains and that he was "my kind of mountain biker" after riding a mere 2 months after the injury.

Here is a shot of his torn up face and him jumping two months later.

By the way he has no feeling in his lower 4 teeth, plus he had 55 stitches inside and out....OUCH!

Cheers,
    Bob

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #2540

• Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

• Thank you received: 3

• Ouch. Maybe next time you see him you could suggest a full face? That's got to be cheaper and less painful than medical attention.

6 years 3 months ago #2558

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Bob, he has more suspension that the last bike I saw you riding on Tai Mo Shan, lol.

When are you coming back to HK?

Rob

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
    You are here: Home Forum 討論區 HKMBA Riders forum Talking Dirty 隨意發言 Worst face plant injury I have seen in 16 years of riding!