× Talking dirty 隨意發言

Topic-icon HKMBA.ORG suffered a visit from a not so welcome guest

Warning: getimagesize(/home/hkmba/www/www/media/kunena/ranks/hkmba logo_211.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hkmba/www/www/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 902
5 years 3 months ago #3044

Warning: getimagesize(/home/hkmba/www/www/media/kunena/ranks/hkmba logo_211.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hkmba/www/www/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 902

• HKMBA
  • HKMBA

• Thank you received: 7

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Just asking everyone to be patient while I sort out problems with our site.

Our hosting provider detected an attack and compromise with our site related to the Kunena forum component and shut us down until we upgraded our site to more modern versions of the forum and Joomla backend. Our DB was attacked and we lost a days worth of transactions on the forum and new user registrations.

The site upgrade is still a work in progress as you can see. Our template (site look and feel) has to be upgraded and a few components are missing but I will endeavor to get these resolved ASAP.

If anyone would like to help (you need to already have some website backend experience - Joomla 2.5 preferred) then that would be fantastic. We are a do it all volunteer org who builds its own website and trails as well!!

Thanks for your patience,
    Tom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #3046

• Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

• Thank you received: 9

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Thanks for burning the midnight oil Tom! :) If it's any consolation, I've been in a similar situation, though my cases have been with hardware failures... bad RAM, dead harddisks, etc. :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
    You are here: Home Forum 討論區 HKMBA Riders forum Talking Dirty 隨意發言 HKMBA.ORG suffered a visit from a not so welcome guest