× On Yer Bike 尋找戰友

Topic-icon Looking fora biking group! (weekends only)

6 years 3 months ago #2359

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

• Thank you received: 16

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Yeah, I have to get up early this Sunday for a run in a motorised vehicle. Don't worry, I am always careful to watch out for my fellow cyclists.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #2364

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Hello ,
    I'm new to the group. Want to join the group for biking during weekends. Please advise how to join the group!!!
    Carol

6 years 3 months ago #2365

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Hey guys,

This is Stephen and im looking for riding partners or joining a group. I am also new to mountain biking, hope to ride with u guys!
    email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Stephen

6 years 3 months ago #2366

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• I usually ride with a group based on Lantau but we tend to ride around TMS a weekends and we have people with a wide range of skillsets and abilities.
    We usually put up planned rides on a Facebook group MTB.HK, feel free to join.

6 years 3 months ago #2367

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

• Carol, if you want to join the Shek O group, they usually meet at the trailhead at around 9am (at the top of the road past the CSD offices and near the public toilets). I think Ang - who is the group leader most of the time - is going earlier tomorrow morning though. If you need to go later, he may be able to put you in contact with a few others who may be going later.

Stewart - I am a Facebook refusenik. Is there any way you can perhaps post some rides on the HKMBA once in a while for people like me? :)

6 years 3 months ago #2369

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Well, Facebook is the message board of choice as it appears that most of the people I ride with use it but can post here if I remember.

Small group of mixed abilities are planning a short ride from Kan Sheung Road MTR to the Tai Lam Resovoir tomorrow morning (Sunday 19th), this short loop is around 20-22km and mostly XC trail with a small bit of tarmac.
    We should be at the MTR station for around 8:40am, most of us are leaving from Tung Chung MTR at 8am.

6 years 3 months ago #2370

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

• Sure, I understand about Facebook (to be fair, it's a self-induced problem).

Can't make it tomorrow, but it is good to see more info on the forum about various rides.

6 years 3 months ago #2371

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• I'm interested in joining the group from Kan Sheung Road. But my ability is "ok la". I'm afraid I might hold you guys and gals back. Are you guys and gals planning to ride fast?

6 years 3 months ago #2372

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Theres only one way to find out!

Small group tomorrow (5-6) of mixed ability and the trail we are taking is nice flowing XC, nothing to technical, so you should be OK. A couple of the guys will fly but the rest of us are just using it to stretch our legs in preparation for a big meet next weekend, I sure you will be OK.

We should muster at Exit D around 8:40..ish, I will be on a black Yeti.

6 years 3 months ago #2373

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• ok thank you. I'll definitely join you guys. I'll be in a silver giant.

My legs are a bit tired cos I did a 30km trail run today but I'll do my best to keep up :)

Thanks again. See you tomorrow!!

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
    You are here: Home Forum 討論區 HKMBA Riders forum Join Or Lead A Ride 尋找戰友 Looking fora biking group! (weekends only)