× On Yer Bike 尋找戰友

Topic-icon New to Hong Kong, looking for a ride buddy!?

6 years 1 week ago #2690

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Hi Everyone,

I've recently moved to Hong Kong (from Sydney, Australia), now living in Ma On Shan and I'm desperate to see some of the local trails!

I'm getting my permit sorted out, and once that's done I'll be ready to roll :cheer:

My ride is a Giant XTC2 so I'm looking for general cross country trails ... it looks like Sai Kung Country park is closest to me ... are there any other trails you'd recommend in the area?

Thanks!

A.J.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 week ago #2691

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

• Thank you received: 16

• Welcome to HK!

The Wan Tsai ride is a bit short, but is good for XC training. Save your energy for it by taking a hire van (one which is authorised can go into the country park!) or taxi to Hoi Ha Village.

I am interested in trying the Clearwater Bay route, which is not TOO far from Sai Kung. However, I have never found the time to do so, as we usually end up doing the Tai Lam Chung Reservoir off-road section instead.

4 years 5 months ago #3477

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Back riding again so anyone keen on a cross-country/ easy downhill ride let me know, thanks.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
    You are here: Home Forum 討論區 HKMBA Riders forum Join Or Lead A Ride 尋找戰友 New to Hong Kong, looking for a ride buddy!?