4 Cheung Tsz Fung (2) 02:28:44
5 Lun Benjamin (3M) 02:33:99

Open

1 Lau Shu Sum (2) 02:02:22
2 Yip Kim Fung (2) 02:02:54
3 Leung Ngok Sing (2) 02:06:79
4 Tsui Ling Man (1) 02:10:40
5 Lee Ka Kit (2) 02:13:35

Thanks for all those who took part .....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 days ago #1150 by tavaenga
Thanks for the report launchpad, I'm now inspired to try the Ho Pui race in Jan. Will you be using your XC bike??! B)

8 years 6 months ago #1325 by Olivier - TEAM OF PARIS
Hi launchpad,

i'm Olivier, owner of TEAM OF PARIS, the superbike team based in HK, engaged in Macau moto grand prix, Thailand SBK Pro championship. Pan delta SPP championship, NW200. Isle Of Man TT,...

I also supporting runners/riders in adventure race (Action Asia, outbound,...) since jan.2010

I'm always in need of speed and I just bought a Giant glory to try DH.

I like this sport and decide to build a DH team with the support of my sponsors (TAG HEUER, SWISSBAG,... to name a few) to race in HK first, then in Asia pacific later, and why not Europe if the level of the team is up-to expectation. I've been told there's few topguns in HK, but no team to follow-up.

I need somebody experienced in racing in HK to help me in this new challenge and it looks you well know the community.

would you be interest to join?

please let me know

Olivier
+852 9156 2716
www.teamofparis.com
www.youtube.com/TeamOfParis

8 years 6 months ago #1326 by wacca
where does one go to register for the next DH race in HK? Is there a series? Im new to HK and love DH. I do a lot in Australia. Are there any clubs that one can join in order to attend group rides and shuttle days etc?

8 years 6 months ago #1329 by tavaenga
www.cycling.org.hk/Eng_Frame/emainframe.htm

This is the UCI accredited HK Cyling Association website. They organise pretty much every type of cycling race in HK with varying degrees of success. Less successful are their MTB races, although currently they the only organisers of DH events in HK. You'll need to sign up for a season membership, which I think is HK$100

For shuttles, Tai Mo Shan is the place. You'll see van loads of DH riders on the weekends, congregating at the bus stop at the top of Route Twisk. (Some of them just love to stand around, pose, and smoke...;) ) Its entirely informal, and as such you'll need to find someone and invite yourself into their group!

Happy DHing

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.