× Talking Bikes 技術資訊

Topic-icon Santa Cruz Tallboy

6 years 8 months ago #2170

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

• Thank you received: 16

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • The Santa Cruz website does list 3 out of the 4 models of the Tallboy as having Mavic TN 719 disc rims. The hub and spokes change depending on what trim level you bought ( www.santacruzbicycles.com/tallboy/#kits.php ).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #2171

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

• Thank you received: 8

• Wheels -Mavic TN 719 disc rims laced to DT 350 15 mm front hub and DT 350 rea hub w/ DT 15/15 gauge spokes, brass nipples

Does 15/15 mean straight gauge spoke?

Looks like quality wheelset components.

6 years 8 months ago #2173

• Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

• Thank you received: 1

• Sry or late answer but have had a really busy last week.

A deposit was made on Sept 3 of HKD 5,0000 and appr a week later it was agreed that a 2012 matte black/red Tallboy should be delivered. Unfortunately it seems as if the guy responsible for orders was not in Hong Kong when my bike arrived and some other staff then sold the bike to another customer. Bad communication within the company i guess, or at least I hope this is what happened.

I have also been having some mail correspondence with Flying Ball and demanded to have a new bike NOW and compensation for how this matter has been handled. It now seems as if a new bike is on its way (a bit uncertain about the spec though, is it a 2011 or 2012?) which is good. Re compensation - well I think you can guess the answer on that one.

Anyhow I now hope to have a bike in a not too distant future and will then post some pics as proof :-).

Moderators: bikestevebrandon