× Talking Bikes 技術資訊

Topic-icon PSA: Rockshox Reverb @ CRC for 118 quid, free shipping to HK

5 years 4 months ago #3000

  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 6
  • Thank you received: 9

  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • Public service announcement... UK online retailers havin' a war on and we get to have cheap stuff! ;)

    www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=66878

    Stick the code "SAVE15" for a further 15 quid off. :woohoo:

    Edit: If you buy 2... you can use SAVE40. B)

    Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by StanleyJ.

    Please Log in to join the conversation.

    5 years 3 months ago #3001

  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

  • Posts: 281
  • Karma: 6
  • Thank you received: 16

  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • All gone - perhaps I should have looked at this 1 week ago! Then I could have put a dropper on my folder, my road bike... :p

    Seriously, am looking at getting a Gravity Dropper for my Merida as it's available in 27.2. Anyone have any recommendations? I have the Reverb on my Remedy, which is great, but they don't make a 27.2 version.

    Please Log in to join the conversation.

    5 years 3 months ago #3002

  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 6
  • Thank you received: 9

  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • YW-Slayer wrote: Seriously, am looking at getting a Gravity Dropper for my Merida as it's available in 27.2. Anyone have any recommendations? I have the Reverb on my Remedy, which is great, but they don't make a 27.2 version.


    Something German made perhaps ? These guys ship to HK...

    Please Log in to join the conversation.

    5 years 3 months ago #3003

  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

  • Posts: 281
  • Karma: 6
  • Thank you received: 16

  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • Not trying to be a weight weenie, but it's a bit heavier than the Gravity Dropper. Then again, for EUR99 (+ shipping of course) I suppose one can't complain, given that the latest GD costs US$325.

    Please Log in to join the conversation.

    5 years 3 months ago #3004

  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 6
  • Thank you received: 9

  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • YW-Slayer wrote: Not trying to be a weight weenie, but it's a bit heavier than the Gravity Dropper. Then again, for EUR99 (+ shipping of course) I suppose one can't complain, given that the latest GD costs US$325.


    You answered your own question/gripe really, haven't you? :lol:

    Please Log in to join the conversation.

    5 years 3 months ago #3005

  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

  • Posts: 304
  • Karma: 7
  • Thank you received: 8

  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • Those £132.90 CRC Reverb were sold out in one day; all right hand remote model with 125mm drop was gone in a few hours or so

    Wiggle's price is £165 so still have stock.

    Please Log in to join the conversation.

    5 years 3 months ago #3006

  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 6
  • Thank you received: 9

  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • ang wrote: Those £132.90 CRC Reverb were sold out in one day; all right hand remote model with 125mm drop was gone in a few hours or so

    Wiggle's price is £165 so still have stock.


    Clearing out stock to make way for the 2013 Reverbs. The Reverb Stealth (internally routed) will be available in 150mm aswell...

    Please Log in to join the conversation.

    5 years 3 months ago #3007

  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

  • Posts: 304
  • Karma: 7
  • Thank you received: 8

  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • Internally routed, very nice to put the cable away but I have to drill a hole in the frame :blink:

    Please Log in to join the conversation.

    5 years 3 months ago #3008

  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 6
  • Thank you received: 9

  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • ang wrote: Internally routed, very nice to put the cable away but I have to drill a hole in the frame :blink:


    Scott, amongst others have frames that already have said hole. Drilling wouldn't be recommended as you're creating a point for stress to concentrate... ultimately leading to possible failure of the frame. :pinch:

    Please Log in to join the conversation.

    Moderators: bikestevebrandon
    You are here: Home Forum 討論區 HKMBA Riders forum Bike Bits 技術資訊 PSA: Rockshox Reverb @ CRC for 118 quid, free shipping to HK