× Talking dirty 隨意發言

Close encounters of the hairy kind

7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #2249 by econbus
Replied by econbus on topic Close encounters of the hairy kind
Woah! Slow down with the criticism. The excitement was with encountering such a magnificent beast - I took no pleasure in seeing him trapped like that. Given that my phone had no reception, I couldn't phone the authorities, but I informed a group of police officers coming the other way about 5 minutes later. Would you have reacted any differently? This was is hardly an every day occurrence.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 weeks ago #2248 by bob.smith
Replied by bob.smith on topic Close encounters of the hairy kind
That is really a terrible story. You find intrigue and adventure in a poor animal's mouth caught on a wire? As the other writer mentioned you should have called the authorities so they could have released it.

7 years 2 weeks ago #2247 by rmj
Replied by rmj on topic Close encounters of the hairy kind
Wow big looking beast! Did you phone the authorities to set him free??

7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #2246 by econbus
Close encounters of the hairy kind was created by econbus

I thought you might appreciate this photo of an angry encounter with a wild pig on the trail at Lai Chi Wo this morning. It got its mouth snagged by a piece of wire and was unable to run away as I approached - I got within 10 feet to take a photo and it charged me with a mighty roar - fortunately the wire didn't snap. This trail is strictly for nature buffs - last time I saw a python blocking the path.
Attachments:

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.