× On Yer Bike 尋找戰友

DownHill and DownHill ONLY!

10 years 5 months ago #1230 by Olivier - TEAM OF PARIS
DownHill and DownHill ONLY! was created by Olivier - TEAM OF PARIS
Hi there,

I still need to wait 347 days to get back my HK driving licence, and since months, it's impossible to send back the racing bikes in ZUHAI due to custom issues with the track. Therefore, I'm a stupid pedestrians in need of speed with 3 motorbikes sleeping in the garage :( and 1 giving pleasure to a good friend... :ohmy:

I have asked Pierre Arnaud how to get my weekly dose of adrenaline and after months waiting, I get my 1st Down Hill bike ready last week.:cheer:

My 1st request to Pierre Arnaud was to build a DHbike for the escalators and stairs in Mid levels, just because I'm leaving on top of the escalators. So it looks to work well and it's fun, very very fun...... just a bit dangerous on day time :woohoo: and not fair for pedestrians :blink: and illegal :angry:

So,..... I need to think "green" and I/m looking for mates to share van to join "legal" spots.;)

Plese note I'm only interested in DownHill: I can't spin more than 10 mn as I'm new on cycling, and I 'm not really 'sporty'.

Please contact me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. OR This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. OR +852 9156 2716

Olivier
TEAM OF PARIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.