× On Yer Bike 尋找戰友

Lantau Ride

10 years 8 months ago #1293 by glngnz
Replied by glngnz on topic Lantau Ride
Hi Mulder,
what's the day(s) can you probably ride in Lantau island( chi ma wan)
I'm free some days in the week on mornings. So if you like I can show you trail.
Cheers..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #1290 by Mulder
Replied by Mulder on topic Lantau Ride
Thanks but i work nearly every Sunday, Saturdays are better for me, if i'm lucky i will be off on the 28/3 but not confirmed.

10 years 8 months ago #1288 by glngnz
Replied by glngnz on topic Lantau Ride
Hi Mulder,
Im planning to ride chi ma wan(Lantau) tomorrow morning, If your intrested you ca ride with me. you can contact me 64090367..
or anybody likes to ride tomorrow can join also..pls contact me if you like to ride.

10 years 8 months ago #1285 by Mulder
I have no problem carrying my bike down a few rocky sections, i'm just out to enjoy what HK has to offer and if anyone here goes to South Africa, i'll show you just how amazing it is on 2 wheels !

10 years 8 months ago #1284 by ratcat
Replied by ratcat on topic Lantau Ride
The trails in Lantau (Chi Ma Wan) offer some amazing scenery. However it is not the easiest trail, lots of up and downs and rocky passages. My first time there took me more then two hours to complete.

10 years 8 months ago #1283 by Mulder
Morning, most of my riding has been limited to road or cycle paths in the New Territories, i have ventured into Tai Mo Shan but i'm not into DH riding, i have a Hardtail and enjoy the easier routes rather than dropping off steps and banks, i ride about 3 times a week from 40-60km a ride, i would say i am a medium pacer, i'm not out to prove i am the fastest, been in HK for 8 years and it is about time to enjoy the scenery a bit more as my time here is now limited.
B)

10 years 8 months ago #1282 by bikesteve
Replied by bikesteve on topic Lantau Ride
Hi Mulder,

Let us know a bit more about yourself, what you normally ride, how often, where you've ridden so far, if your a fast paced racer or a complete beginner.
Believe me riders are out there and of all levels but tend to try and match themselves with riders of similar ability for company.
Although we're a bit slow getting it organized we are still hoping to get some social rides up and running which will just be one free for all melting pot of riders.

10 years 8 months ago #1281 by Mulder
Lantau Ride was created by Mulder
Hi all, i'm looking for someone to ride with on Lantau Island, someone that can show me some of the offroad trails !?

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.