× On Yer Bike 尋找戰友

South Side weekDAY riding

9 years 6 months ago #1664 by calcio1
Replied by calcio1 on topic South Side weekDAY riding
Hi

I have just arrived in HK and will be living in Causeway Bay.

Weekday rides good for me (though I haven't got bike shipped over yet)

james dot porteous at gmail dot com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #1659 by m9000m9000
Replied by m9000m9000 on topic South Side weekDAY riding
Hi,

Sorry I know the tile is about weedDays ride. But just incase anyone will be riding at week end in the islands im interested to join. Its been almost a year I did not ride, so I may need some riders to guide the way. If possible i do morning ride untill lunch time.

Here is my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thansk alot!

Cheers!

9 years 7 months ago #1657 by glngnz
Replied by glngnz on topic South Side weekDAY riding
Hi,

I usually ride early in the morning(road) tuesday and thurs.. I can also ride after work.. around 7pm.
But if you like to do off road, we can. But we cant talk in this forum...
send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you like to ride off road HK island.

cheers

9 years 7 months ago #1656 by clintonchong
Replied by clintonchong on topic South Side weekDAY riding
I usually just loop all the hills here in Stanley when I'm riding alone but I do enjoy a spontaneous round the island trip once a while when my riding buddy is free to join me. I also ride to Shek O for breakfast on Sunday mornings with a group of riders too. I enjoy using some occasional WEAKER road bikers to block my headwind when I'm riding in my power zone. I love the way they keep looking back at this overweight mountain bike rider trailing right behind them on the slopes. I have full respect for the strong ones!!! They are very very fit athletes. It's the weekend wannabes with all the full on expensive gears that is fun to follow on uphills.

I ride on the road more nowadays because it's easier to keep a constant fat burning heart rate. I'm training to get back in shape.

Which days do you ride and what time do you head out?

9 years 7 months ago #1655 by psmith
South Side weekDAY riding was created by psmith
Live on South side and ride fairly regular weekdays both on and off road on south side. Prefer to keep it local (HK Island) due to time management. Looking for others interested in pounding the hills.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.